No matter whether you are looking to build, buy or sell, our full-service highly qualified team is ready to advise you on all aspects of real estate and construction law.
You can be certain that our knowledgeable advisors will be able to advise you and your business on development, construction, purchase and sale of commercial properties, rental of residential or commercial properties, VAT, tax, etc.
In this area, we are one of Denmark's largest and premium law firms.
Large real estate team
Our Danish team of 50 real-estate lawyers assist our clients from A to Z.
We have vast experience of handling complicated, long-term projects, and we use our top-end skills to assist you in any possible way, including:
- Drafting of agreements and contracts
- Conduct of all types of negotiations
- Handling of all legal and regulatory issues
- Preparation, planning and management of real estate transactions
- Dispute resolution, including mediation, litigation and arbitration.
It is essential that we obtain detailed knowledge of your business so that we can tailor our services to your needs.
We can assist you in connection with:
- Real estate finance
- Real estate transactions
- Real estate funds
- Project development
- Construction law
- Planning, use of areas and environment
- Commercial and residential lease law
- Public sector and quasi-public sector construction work
- Dispute resolution
Our presence in more than 50 countries and our global real-estate team of 500 lawyers allow us to assist our clients exactly where they need it.
As the only law firm with offices in all Nordic countries, DLA Piper is therefore the natural partner for businesses operating or businesses looking to set up a business in the Nordic region. For more information on our real-estate lawyers and services in the Nordic region, please click here.